The Meridian Service Metropolitan District (MSMD) proudly supplies customers of the Meridian Ranch Community with water and sewer services, parks, trails and recreation amenities. The District is dedicated to ensuring that the services we provide and maintain, now and in the future, are of the highest quality for Meridian Ranch residents and business owners to enjoy.
The District provides an excellent salary and benefit package to all full-time employees. We have highly skilled employees who are customer service and team oriented. Whether working in the office, at various District facilities or out in the field, safety is of the utmost importance to our employees.
Recruitment, candidate selection, and appointment to each position with the District is based on knowledge, skill and ability of each individual. MSMD is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct background checks and drug screenings on all candidates offered employment.
We appreciate your interest in the Meridian Service Metro District!
Our application process is simple. Please follow the instructions below:
- Select a job title.
- Follow the directions listed with the position.
- Please submit all requested information.
- Only fully-completed applications will be accepted.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Employment applications will only be accepted for current openings.
Job Title: Childcare Associate
Reports To: Childcare Coordinator
Wage: $13.65 – $15.26/Hour
Benefits: This is a part-time position, generally working less than 28 hours per week. Benefits include paid sick leave accrued at a rate of one hour for every 30 hours worked, and extra pay for work on certain designated holidays.
In Falcon - Meridian Service Metropolitan District is recruiting for a part-time Childcare associate. Responsibilities include engaging, supervising, and caring for children ages 6 weeks – 6 years old in the childcare center within the Meridian Ranch Recreation Center.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Cares for children in a defined area of the recreation center.
- Organizes and participates in children’s’ recreational activities such as games.
- Reads to children, and teaches them simple painting, drawing, crafts, and songs.
- Care for special needs children.
- Organizes, cleans, and stores toys and materials.
- Must portray a fun and energetic demeanor.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Previous experience supervising and caring for children.
Certificates and Licenses:
Infant and Child First Aid & CPR required within 90 days of hire.
Meridian Service Metropolitan District provides water, wastewater, drainage, parks, and recreation services to the planned Meridian Ranch recreational community.
To apply, review complete job description and complete a District Application for Employment. Submit completed application and resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.orgComplete Job Description
Job Title: Irrigation & Landscape Technician
Reports To: Parks & Grounds Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt (hourly)
Wage: $17.25 – $25.50/hour depending on qualifications
Meridian Ranch, located in Falcon, CO, is a growing recreation & golf course community dedicated to delivering the highest quality amenities, including landscaped parkways, tree-lined trails, and numerous neighborhood parks. Meridian Ranch Metro District is recruiting for a full-time Irrigation Technician to perform construction, maintenance, and repair of District parks, irrigation, sedimentation basins, and drainage channels.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains and ensures proper operation of automated irrigation systems to include mainline, laterals, valves, sprinkler heads, and systems used to deliver water to irrigated areas.
- Adjusts irrigation systems based on plant material needs, changes, or maintenance enhancement activities.
- Tracks and maintains inventory of supplies related to parks and grounds maintenance, and assists with improvement recommendations, repairs, and review of new installation plans prior to the bidding process.
- Locates irrigation systems from utility locate requests in existing and new construction areas.
- Enhances landscape, including tree and shrub replacement, sod & mulch installation and removal, and seeding of bare ground areas.
- Removes snow at district facilities to include trails and walks.
- Repairs and maintains fences, to include stone repair.
- New landscaping or playground construction installation from start to final punch list.
- Installs seasonal decorations and supports event staff as needed.
- Assists with repairs to recreation facilities, but not be limited to painting, stone veneer repair, minor plumbing, and general facility maintenance.
Qualifications: Demonstrated experience maintaining and operating automated irrigation systems and performing other related grounds maintenance duties. Two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
Education/Experience: Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a related field is desirable but not required.
Driver’s License: Possess, or obtain upon hire, and maintain a valid Colorado driver's license.
To apply, complete a District Application for Employment at the District's website, meridianservice.org. This posting will remain open until the position is filled.