Skip to main content

About the District

Use the form below to send us a message. In the case of a medical emergency, accident, or to report a crime, call 911 immediately.

In case of an outdoor water leak, wastewater incident, storm water concern, streetlight outage, landscaping incident, Recreation Center maintenance issue, or vandalism to District property, please contact the Meridian Service Metropolitan District at (719) 495-6567.

Concerns regarding your trash pickup, landscaping covenants, indoor water leaks, electric or gas services should be directed to the service provider. You can find the contact information on the links page.

For questions relating to your monthly utility bill,, contact the District's billing contractor, Community Resource Services (CRS) at (303) 381-4960 or (719) 495-5152. You can also email them at

Or use the form below to send a message:

There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.
Join our mailing list