The Meridian Service Metropolitan District (MSMD) proudly supplies customers of the Meridian Ranch Community with water and sewer services, parks, trails and recreation amenities. The District is dedicated to ensuring that the services we provide and maintain, now and in the future, are of the highest quality for Meridian Ranch residents and business owners to enjoy.
The District provides an excellent salary and benefit package to all full-time employees. We have highly skilled employees who are customer service and team oriented. Whether working in the office, at various District facilities or out in the field, safety is of the utmost importance to our employees.
Recruitment, candidate selection, and appointment to each position with the District is based on knowledge, skill and ability of each individual. MSMD is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct background checks and drug screenings on all candidates offered employment.
We appreciate your interest in the Meridian Service Metro District!
Our application process is simple. Please follow the instructions below:
- Select a job title.
- Follow the directions listed with the position.
- Please submit all requested information.
- Only fully-completed applications will be accepted.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Employment applications will only be accepted for current openings.
Job Title: Childcare Associate
Reports To: Childcare Coordinator
Wage: $12.32 – $13.50/Hour
In Falcon - Meridian Service Metropolitan District is recruiting for a part-time Childcare associate. Responsibilities include engaging, supervising, and caring for children ages 6 weeks – 6 years old in the childcare center within the Meridian Ranch Recreation Center.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Cares for children in a defined area of the recreation center.
- Organizes and participates in children’s’ recreational activities such as games.
- Reads to children, and teaches them simple painting, drawing, crafts, and songs.
- Care for special needs children.
- Organizes, cleans, and stores toys and materials.
- Must portray a fun and energetic demeanor.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Previous experience supervising and caring for children.
Certificates and Licenses:
Infant and Child First Aid & CPR required within 90 days of hire.
Meridian Service Metropolitan District provides water, wastewater, drainage, parks, and recreation services to the planned Meridian Ranch recreational community.
To apply, review complete job description and complete a District Application for Employment. Submit completed application and resume with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.orgComplete Job DescriptionApplication for Employment